IEEE Cluster 2020 is soliciting sponsorship to support functions during the conference.
The IEEE Cluster Conference serves as a major international forum for presenting and sharing recent accomplishments and technological developments in the field of cluster computing as well as the use of cluster systems for scientific and commercial applications. Cluster 2020 involves participants (researchers, developers, and users) from academia, industry, laboratories, and commerce, coming together to discuss recent advances and trends in, but not limited to:
- Applications, Algorithms, and Libraries
- Architecture, Networks/Communication, and Management
- Programming and Systems Software
- Data, Storage, and Visualization
The program of Cluster 2020 will span four days of peer-reviewed research papers, tutorials, workshops, and a poster session.
Some levels of sponsorship will be provided.
- Shinji Sumimoto, Fujitsu, Japan
- Katsuya Nishi, E-Marketinh, Inc., Japan