Please note that your final papers MUST be formatted to IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Manuscript Formatting Guidelines (see link to “formatting instructions” below). It is highly recommended that you proofread and check the layout of your paper BEFORE submitting it to PDF eXpress™.
Please go to Linklings submission site.
- Papers must be single-spaced, 2-column pages in IEEE Xplore format
- Formatting Instructions: 8.5” x 11” x 2 columns LaTeX/Word Templates
- Mandatory Sections:
- Title of the paper (initial caps);
- Authors’ full names;
- Affiliations; and
- Fonts: All fonts must be embedded and included in your PDF file. Custom or non-standard fonts may appear differently in the proceedings.
- Page Numbers, Headers: Pages should be unnumbered and without text in the header.
- Full/Short papers should not exceed 10/4 pages NOT counting references.
Copyright form (for camera-ready submissions)
- Please remember to add the applicable copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your final paper in the footer. This step should be completed before creating the PDF of your final paper.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: “U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright”
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: “978-1-7281-6677-3/20/$31.00 ©2020 Crown”
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: “978-1-7281-6677-3/20/$31.00 ©2020 European Union”
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: “978-1-7281-6677-3/20/$31.00 ©2020 IEEE”
- Detailed instructions can be found at: https://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/index.html
Plagiarism/format check (for camera-ready submission)
- Your paper must be validated through IEEE PDF eXpress check before the final paper submission.
- Web site: http://www.pdf-express.org/
- Conference ID: Sent by an e-mail
- First-time users:
- Select the New Users;
- Enter the conference ID, your email address, and a password
- Existing users: PDF eXpress needs to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- After submitting your camera-ready paper in Linklings, you should find a link to the copyright form in your My To-Do List.
- Note that only one copyright submission by one authorized author is needed for each paper.
- Submission site open: March 30, 2020
- Abstract deadline:
May 3, 2020May 17, 2020
- Full Papers due:
May 10, 2020May 24, 2020
- Paper Acceptance Notification:
July 6, 2020July 20, 2020
- Camera-ready deadline: August 14, 2020
- Conference: September 14-17, 2020
- All deadlines are Anywhere on Earth (AoE)
- Full papers: 10 pages + reference pages + up to 2 additional pages for a fee
- Short papers: 4 pages + reference pages + up to 2 additional pages for a fee
- Poster papers: 2 pages (no reference pages or additional pages)
- Workshop full papers: 10 pages + additional pages for a fee
- Workshop short papers: 5 pages + additional pages for a fee
- (Additional pages fee: 100 USD/page)