Call for Posters ● Cluster 2022
IEEE Cluster 2022 is soliciting submissions from academia, laboratory, and industry professionals to present their latest research findings and works-in-progress in all aspects of cluster, cloud, and grid technologies in the form of posters, which will be included in the conference proceedings.
Posters will be prominently displayed and presented during a session in the conference. Additionally, posters will be made publicly available on the conference website.
The topics of interest are the same as in the Call for Papers.
The poster submission consists of two separate files:
- a 2-page extended abstract (including references) describing the poster content, and the research ideas in the poster. If accepted, this extended abstract will be published in the proceedings of the conference.
- a poster draft (as PDF). IEEE Cluster does not provide an official poster template. The recommended size for research posters is A0 (841 x 1189mm / 33.1 x 46.8inch).
The 2-page extended abstract should be structured similar to a technical paper, and may not exceed 2 letter-sized (8.5 x 11) pages including figures, tables and references using the IEEE format for conference proceedings (PDF, single-spaced, double column, 10pt text).
Please submit the extended abstract and the poster draft via the online submission system
- Poster submission deadline:
July 8, 2022July 15, 2022
- Acceptance Notification: July 22, 2022
- Camera-ready deadline: July 29, 2022 (firm)
- All deadlines are Anywhere on Earth (AoE)
- Wanling Gao, Institute of Computing Technology, CAS, China
- Sascha Hunold, TU Wien, Austria