IEEE Cluster 2021 is soliciting submissions from academia, laboratory, and industry professionals to present their latest research findings and works-in-progress in all aspects of cluster, cloud, and grid technologies in the form of posters, which will be included in the conference proceedings.
The topics of interest are the same as in the Call for Papers.
Participants must submit a 2-page extended abstract (including references) describing the poster content, and the research ideas in the poster. If accepted, this extended abstract will be published in the proceedings of the conference. Posters will be prominently displayed and presented during a session in the conference. Additionally, posters will be made publicly available on the conference website.
The extended abstract should be structured similar to a technical paper, and may not exceed 2 letter-sized (8.5 x 11) pages including figures, tables and references using the IEEE format for conference proceedings (PDF, single-spaced, double column, 10pt text).
Please submit your poster via the online submission system
- Poster submission deadline: July 16, 2021
- Acceptance Notification: July 23, 2021
- Camera-ready deadline: July 30, 2021 (firm)
- Conference: September 7-10, 2021
- All deadlines are Anywhere on Earth (AoE)
- Sameer Shende, the University of Oregon, USA
- Yoshio Tanaka, Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan