Instructions for Authors
The collection of the final (camera-ready) papers as well as the necessary copyright forms is handled by Conference Publishing Services (CPS) of the IEEE Computer Society. Authors of accepted conference and workshop papers and posters will receive the link to the CPS Online Author Kit and Submission platform with their paper acceptance email. For submitting your final paper or poster, you need to create an account for this platform, sign in, and then follow the online instructions. The platform provides all necessary information, files, templates, and guides you through the necessary steps to submit your paper. Formatting templates for the authors are present in the IEEE Xplore formatting template. These include uploading of the final paper according to the IEEE Xplore formatting instructions and paper validation (plagiarism/format check) via IEEE PDF eXpress.
- Camera-ready main conference paper deadline: Aug 18, 2023
- Camera-ready workshop/poster deadline: Sep 15, 2023
- All deadlines are Anywhere on Earth (AoE)
- Full papers: 11 pages + reference pages + up to 4 additional pages for a fee
- Additional pages: page 1 ($100), page 2 ($100), page 3 ($200), and page 4 ($200)