Please note that your final papers MUST be formatted to IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Manuscript Formatting Guidelines (see link to “formatting instructions” below). It is highly recommended that you proofread and check the layout of your paper BEFORE submitting it to PDF eXpress™.
- Papers must be single-spaced, 2-column pages in IEEE Xplore format
- Formatting Instructions: 8.5” x 11” x 2 columns LaTeX/Word Templates
- Mandatory Sections:
- (a) Title of the paper (initial caps);
- (b) Authors' full names;
- (c) Affiliations; and
- (d) Abstract
- Fonts: All fonts must be embedded and included in your PDF file. Custom or non-standard fonts may appear differently in the proceedings.
- Page Numbers, Headers: Pages should be unnumbered and without text in the header.
- Full/Short papers should not exceed 10/4 pages NOT counting references.
Copyright form (for camera-ready submissions)
- Please remember to add the applicable copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your final paper in the footer. This step should be completed before creating the PDF of your final paper.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: "U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright"
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: "978-1-7281-4734-5/19/$31.00 ©2019 Crown"
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: "978-1-7281-4734-5/19/$31.00 ©2019 European Union"
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: "978-1-7281-4734-5/19/$31.00 ©2019 IEEE"
- Detailed instructions can be found at: https://www.ieee.org/publications/rights/index.html
Plagiarism/format check (for camera-ready submission)
- Your paper must be validated through IEEE PDF eXpress check before the final paper submission.
- Web site: http://www.pdf-express.org/
- Conference ID: Sent by an e-mail
- First-time users:
- (1) Select the New Users;
- (2) Enter the conference ID, your email address, and a password
- Existing users: PDF eXpress needs to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
- If your paper passes the check, you will receive a PDF-eXpress-certified manuscript. Please upload it at our paper submission site: https://clustercomp.org/submit
- After submitting your camera-ready paper in Linklings, you should find a link to the copyright form in your My To-Do List.
- Note that only one copyright submission by one authorized author is needed for each paper.
- Abstract deadline: May 10, 2019
- Full Papers due: May 17, 2019
- Paper Acceptance Notification: July 15, 2019
- Camera-ready deadline: August 28, 2019 (firm)
- Conference: September 23-26 2019
- Deadlines are Anywhere on Earth (AoE)
- Full papers: 10 pages + reference pages + up to 2 additional pages for a fee
- Short papers: 4 pages + reference pages (no additional pages)
- Poster papers: 2 pages (no reference pages or additional pages)
- Workshop papers: Up to 2 additional pages for a fee